Coordinator of the Italian language discipline, since 1990. Doctor of Philology - Italian language for business, 2005, University of Bucharest. Coordinating professor of the Italian language discipline at the Center for the Training and Improvement of the Cultural Executives within the Ministry of Culture and at the Cultural Services of the Italian Embassy in Bucharest.
Areas of expertise:
- Didactics of the specialized Italian language and on specific objectives;
- Didactics of specialized French language and on specific objectives;
- Web 2.0 didactics;
- Designing and publishing supporting materials for the Italian language for the economic professions;
- Intercultural professional communication;
- Comparative linguistics (Romanian-Italian-French);